MDRTech is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. MDRTech may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 08/08/2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- contact information including email address
- Any other information that you send to MDRTech .
Using personal information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you; and
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MDRTech may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Information relating to electronic transactions entered via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and maybe available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page regulary to ensure you are familiar with any changes that are made.
This website contains links to other websites.
MDRTech is not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or procedures of any third party.
Company Name: MDRTech
6 Lyndridge court
Telephone No: +44-0183753764
E-Mail ID: [email protected]